Ann Foley Celebrant
Unique ceremonies created just for you!
I knew I had been touched by love the first time I saw you, and I felt your warmth and I heard your laughter
Extract from I knew I had been touched by love by Anon
Celebrating your commitment to each other..
A Commitment Ceremony allows a couple of any gender to make a declaration of love and commitment to each other. This is not a legal ceremony; it is purely about your loyalty and devotion to each other.
You can make vows and promises to each other, have readings, and play music. You can celebrate your commitment privately or make a public declaration in front of your friends and family.
This is your ceremony, your commitment – together we will make it a celebration of your love and respect for each other.
Your perfect ceremony....
Your ceremony will be as individual as you are and can:
* Use any venue, indoor or outdoor - no licence required
* Include any content that is personal to you both, including religious script - perfect if you are from different faiths
* Be as traditional or as unconventional as you like
* Choose the music you both love
* Write your own vows or promises
* Include a symbolic action such as hand binding
* Include your guests in the ceremony, they can read a poem or sing a song
Do you have lots of thoughts running around your head about celebrating your commitment?
I am here to listen to your likes and dislikes and will create a ceremony that is truly personal to you both. I can weave in your ideas, your own words, and your music choices. This is your special day, and it will be a privilege to celebrate with you.